Here Are 10 Good Reasons Why to choose Amber to custom manufacture your radiator cabinet:-
- We have a large choice of screening panels/ grilles for the front of the radiator cover ranging from MDF white designs and also aluminium silver or gold anodised and even Hand Made Regency brass grilles with also massive range of styles and designs.
- We have three main Radiator cover designs which range from Modern to classic and also very traditional to suit most peoples taste.
- We can supply your Radiator Cover in many finishes ranging from untreated ready for you to paint or varnish, we can primer finish ready for you to add a top coat or even use as a finish or we can fully paint in our colours our we can even colour match to any shade or we can stain or varnish our real wood finishes for your Radiator Cover ready for you to assemble.
- Our Radiator Covers can be supplied in Premium MDF painted or finished in real wood veneer of Oak Mahogany and Pine.
- All Our Radiator Covers are made to measure to any specific size of width height or depth to suit any radiator at no extra cost all part of the service.
- Our Radiator covers come with full easy assembly instructions and internal bracket fixing system to attach to the wall which allows quick and easy access to your radiator for cleaning and maintenance.
- Here at Amber we aim to custom make your Radiator cover as quickly as possible and our lead time is always updated on the top of every page with the current time expected for a delivery.
- Here at Amber we contact all of our customers prior to a delivery to arrange a suitable day or even a separate address.
- We deliver nationwide to most areas. Some areas may not be in our standard over night service but we will let you know, we also arrange deliveries to all of Ireland and most Highlands and Islands contact us for a quote.
- We can also arrange for multiple order discounts and postage discounts and even trade discounts please contact for more information.
Have a read of our testimonials of our previous customers or take a look at our face book page or google+ page for other feed back.