Our Oak Radiator Covers are made from real wood veneer in a modern design with an Oak veneer grille in either vertical or horizontal or two pattern designs, we do have other oak veneer pattern grilles in our shop and they can be applied to your order free of charge, leave a message or email after order with your choice.
The finish is untreated oak veneer which is ready for you to stain, oil, lacquer or varnish to your desired finish.
The cabinets are in high demand so we don’t have much stock availability, they generally take around 1 weeks to manufacture and deliver, this does give us the opportunity to customise the sizes for you if needed, all we ask is you leave us a message with the sizes needed using our measuring guide (we would prefer you send us the radiator width inc valves and height from the floor and depth from the wall as per image below) or send us an email after order and we will manufacture to size for you free of charge.
- 19mm Oak Veneer Carcass, Very strong and robust.
- Internal Hidden ‘drop on bracket’ and full fitting instructions included.
- 6mm thick Oak Veneer grille material for the horizontal or vertical.
- 3mm thick oak veneer grille for the Nevada diamond or the Oregon large cross (we also have other designs possible).
- Pre-drilled fixing holes and screwed together for solid construction
- Supplied flat packed nation-wide
- Made by Amber in the UK and we can make adjustments if required.
- Choice of sizes and grille designs
We use real wood veneer, American white oak veneer we don’t use solid wood as solid oak will warp and crack over time having a heat source near it and our veneer does not suffer from this problem and will always look new.
On the profiled edges we don’t use any plastic oak effect edgings we simply sand the MDF core and as you can see in the pictures this looks very effective and is a very good match to the veneer, the reason we do this is our edges are profiled (shaped) and iron on edging is for flat surfaces only.
If you need help measuring up for a Radiator Cover or Cabinet, please read our Radiator Cover Measuring Guide.
If you need a larger size or exact sizes than in our options give us a call for a price.
Please try our made to measure service if you need a more custom radiator cabinet.