Build your own Radiator Cover
To use the Radiator Cover builder & obtain a price we need you to please read the instructions below:-
please click the ? for more information and advice on each section.
1:- Choose a Design from the 3 choices, please click the ? for more information in each section
2:-Then enter your Radiator sizes as per the diagram below, you can use the sliding bars to enter sizes or put your sizes in the box in mm’s, please convert these from inches or cm’s or the system and price will be incorrect.
3:-Then Choose a Material finish i.e plain MDF untreated or painted or we have MDF Veneer Wood finishes with lots of choice.
4:-Then Choose a Grille for the front vent panels on the radiator cover.
When these are selected you will get a price including VAT excluding postage on the right hand side of the screen this also shows you your choices, any choices still in red have been missed out.
There are also extra options for a skirting cut out or thermostatic valve access at the lower of the page.
If you need more help there is more information in the ? icon, Click to see more information on the specific section.
Choose your material
- Top coat
- Gloss white
- Satin antique white (cream)
- Satin black
- Satin White
- Own colour
- Untreated - Natural Pine
- Pine - Clear Satin Varnish
- Untreated - Natural Oak
- Natural Oak - Clear Satin Varnish
- Medium Oak - Clear Satin Varnish
- Dark Oak - Clear Satin Varnish
- Untreated: (will leave ends bare MDF)
- Mahogany Stain - Clear Satin Varnish
- Deep Mahogany Stain - Clear Satin Varnish
- Teak Mahogany Stain - Clear Satin Varnish
- Walnut Mahogany Stain - Clear Satin Varnish