Radiator Covers Oak with a cross grille
Radiator covers finished in Oak real wood veneer in our modern design with a large pointed cross grille design on the front panels finished in clear satin varnish, the large pointed cross design G1 OAK is 25mm high and wide cross with a 29mm pitch 40% open area.
The large cross grille design is pictured below separate, The main picture and the shelf picture (below) are in the vertical Bancroft option.
Please make sure your radiator is smaller than the internal cabinet sizes listed in the options below?
- 19mm Oak Veneer Carcass, Very strong and robust.
- Internal Hidden 'drop on Bracket' and full fitting instructions included.
- 4mm thick Oak Veneer grille material.
- Pre-drilled fixing holes and screwed together for solid construction
- Supplied Flat Packed Nation Wide
- Made by Amber in the UK and we can make adjustments if required.
- Choice of sizes and grille designs
We use real wood american white oak veneer as solid wood or oak will warp and crack over time having a heat source near it and our veneer does not suffer from this problem and will always look new.
if you need help please use our measuring guide,
If you need a larger size or exact sizes than in our options give us a call for a price.
Please try our made to measure service if you need a more custom radiator cabinet.